Category Archives: REFERENSI PENELITIAN
A Developing Model Of Relationship Among Service Quality, Consumer Satisfaction, Loyalty And Word Of Mouth In Islamic Banking
A DEVELOPING MODEL OF RELATIONSHIP AMONG SERVICE QUALITY, CONSUMER SATISFACTION, LOYALTY AND WORD OF MOUTH IN ISLAMIC BANKING
Suryani & Hendryadi
A Developing Model of Relationship Among Service Quality, Consumer Satisfaction, Loyalty, and Word of Mouth in Islamic Banking. This research aims to develop a measurement tool of service quality in Islamic banking sector, and examine its relationship among satisfaction, word of mouth (WOM), and consumer loyalty. A convenience sampling of 235 respondents collected from seven locations in the Lhokseumawe, Aceh. Partial least square -structural equation modeling- (PLS-SEM) was used to test the research hypotheses. Te results revealed that the quality of service has four dimensions, they are: service portfolio and assurance/SPA, tangibles/TAN, reliability of communication/COM, and Islamic values/IVA. Te PLS-SEM results suggest that SPA and COM are dominant factors afecting satisfaction, and satisfaction were signifcantly related to WOM and loyalty. Loyalty also positively and signifcantly related to WOM.
Keywords: Service Quality, Islamic Banking, WOM, Loyalty, Customer Satisfaction
Citation : Suryani & Hendryadi. (2015). A Developing Model Of Relationship Among Service Quality, Consumer Satisfaction, Loyalty And Word Of Mouth In Islamic Banking. Al-Iqtishad: Vol. VII No. 1, Januari 2015. (Online).
R. Clay Sprowls, Morris Asimow. 1962. A Model of Customer Behavior for the Task Manufacturing Corporation. Management Science, Vol. 8, No. 3 (Apr., 1962), pp. 311-324
Donald G. Morrison, Richard D. H. Chen, Sandra L. Karpis, Kathryn E. A. Britney. 1982. Modelling Retail Customer Behavior at Merrill Lynch. Marketing Science, Vol. 1, No. 2 (Spring, 1982), pp. 123-141
Jerome D. Herniter, John F. Magee. 1961. Customer Behavior as a Markov Process. Operations Research, Vol. 9, No. 1 (Jan. – Feb., 1961), pp. 105-122
PAPER TAHUN 2000 – 2005
Dan Zhang, William L. Cooper. 2005. Revenue Management for Parallel Flights with Customer-Choice Behavior. Operations Research, Vol. 53, No. 3 (May – Jun., 2005), pp. 415-431
Harris, Lloyd C; Reynolds, Kate L. 2003. The consequences of dysfunctional customer behavior. Journal of Service Research : JSR6.2 (Nov 2003): 144-161.
PAPER TAHUN 2006 – 2010
Scott A. Johnson, Blake E. Ashforth. 2008. Externalization of Employment in a Service Environment: The Role of Organizational and Customer Identification. Journal of Organizational Behavior, Vol. 29, No. 3 (Apr., 2008), pp. 287-309
Sharad Borle, Utpal M. Dholakia, Siddharth S. Singh, Robert A. Westbrook. 2007. The Impact of Survey Participation on Subsequent Customer Behavior: An Empirical Investigation. Marketing Science, Vol. 26, No. 5 (Sep. – Oct., 2007), pp. 711-726
Viswanath Venkatesh, Ritu Agarwal. 2006. Turning Visitors into Customers: A Usability-Centric Perspective on Purchase Behavior in Electronic Channels. Management Science, Vol. 52, No. 3 (Mar., 2006), pp. 367-382
Xuanming Su. 2007. Intertemporal Pricing with Strategic Customer Behavior. Management Science, Vol. 53, No. 5 (May, 2007), pp. 726-741
Xuanming Su, Fuqiang Zhang. 2008. Strategic Customer Behavior, Commitment, and Supply Chain Performance. Management Science, Vol. 54, No. 10 (Oct., 2008), pp. 1759-1773
Contoh paper penelitian Corporate Governance.
Diindex berdasarkan tahun
Paper Lama (sebelum tahun 2000)
Colin Mayer. 1997. Corporate Governance, Competition, and Performance. Journal of Law and Society, Vol. 24, No. 1, Corporate Governance (Mar., 1997), pp. 152-176
Catherine M. Daily, Dan R. Dalton. 1994. Corporate Governance and the Bankrupt Firm: An Empirical Assessment. Strategic Management Journal, Vol. 15, No. 8 (Oct., 1994), pp. 643-654
Lucian Arye Bebchuk, Mark J. Roe. 1999. A Theory of Path Dependence in Corporate Ownership and Governance. Stanford Law Review, Vol. 52, No. 1 (Nov., 1999), pp. 127-170
Henry Hansmann. 1993. Worker Participation and Corporate Governance. The University of Toronto Law Journal, Vol. 43, No. 3, Special Issue on Corporate Stakeholder Debate: The Classical Theory and Its Critics (Summer, 1993), pp. 589-606
M. Wayne Marr. 1994. Aspects of Corporate Governance: Introduction. Managerial and Decision Economics, Vol. 15, No. 4, Special Issue: Aspects of Corporate Governance (Jul. – Aug., 1994), pp. 277-278
Merritt B. Fox. 1999. Required Disclosure and Corporate Governance. Law and Contemporary Problems, Vol. 62, No. 3, Challenges to Corporate Governance (Summer, 1999), pp. 113-127
Oliver Williamson. 1984. Corporate Governance. The Yale Law Journal, Vol. 93, No. 7 (Jun., 1984), pp. 1197-1230
John L. Fizel, Kenneth K. T. Louie. 1990. CEO Retention, Firm Performance and Corporate Governance. Managerial and Decision Economics, Vol. 11, No. 3 (Jul., 1990), pp. 167-176
PAPER TAHUN 2000 – 2005
Alan Dignam. 2005. The Role of Competition in Determining Corporate Governance Outcomes: Lessons from Australia’s Corporate Governance System. The Modern Law Review, Vol. 68, No. 5 (Sep., 2005), pp. 765-797
Antony W. Dnes. 2005. Enron, Corporate Governance and Deterrence. Managerial and Decision Economics, Vol. 26, No. 7, Corporate Governance: An International Perspective (Oct. – Nov., 2005), pp. 421-429
Antony W. Dnes. 2005. Introduction: Corporate Governance: An International Perspective. Managerial and Decision Economics, Vol. 26, No. 7, Corporate Governance: An International Perspective (Oct. – Nov., 2005), pp. 411-412
Anup Agrawal, Sahiba Chadha. 2005. Corporate Governance and Accounting Scandals. Journal of Law and Economics, Vol. 48, No. 2 (October 2005), pp. 371-406
David B. Farber. 2005. Restoring Trust after Fraud: Does Corporate Governance Matter?. The Accounting Review, Vol. 80, No. 2 (Apr., 2005), pp. 539-561
Contoh paper perceived organizational support (update berkala)
TAHUN 2011 KE ATAS
Arnold, Kara A; Dupré, Kathryne E. (2012). Perceived organizational support, employee health and emotions. International Journal of Workplace Health Management5.2 (2012): 139-152.
Beheshtifar, Malikeh; Herat, Batol Hosseini. (2013). To Promote Employees Commitment via Perceived Organizational Support. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences3.1 (Jan 2013): 306-313.
Bogler, Ronit; Nir, Adam E. (2012). The importance of teachers’ perceived organizational support to job satisfaction. Journal of Educational Administration50.3 (2012): 287-306.
Contoh Penelitian Tentang perceived Organizational Justice
2011 – Sekarang
Altahayneh, Ziad Lutfi; Khasawneh, Aman; Abedalhafiz, Abedalbasit. (2014). Relationship between Organizational Justice and Job Satisfaction as Perceived by Jordanian Physical Education Teachers. Asian Social Science10.4 (Feb 2014): 131-138.
Bahrami, Mohammad Amin; Gazar, Saeed Hashemi; Montazeralfaraj, Razieh; Tafti, Arefeh Dehghani. (2013). Determinants of Perceived Organizational Justice among Hospital Employees. Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research In Business5.7 (Nov 2013): 441-448.
Dabbagh, Parnian; Esfahani, Ali Nasr; Shahin, Arash. (2012). Studying Relationship between Perceived Organizational Justice and Organizational Salience (Case Study: Khorshid Hospital’s Personals). Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research In Business3.10 (Feb 2012): 468-478.
Dusterhoff, Carrie; Cunningham, J Barton; Macgregor, James N. (2014). The Effects of Performance Rating, Leader-Member Exchange, Perceived Utility, and Organizational Justice on Performance Appraisal Satisfaction: Applying a Moral Judgment Perspective. Journal of Business Ethics119.2 (Jan 2014): 265-273.
Beberapa artikel yang dapat dipelajari mengenai Central Limit Theorem :
Artikel di atas tahun 2000
Aistleitner, Christoph; Berkes, István.(2010). On the central limit theorem for f (n k x). Probability Theory and Related Fields146.1-2 (Jan 2010): 267-289.
Bardet, Jean-Marc; Doukhan, Paul; Lang, Gabriel; Ragache, Nicolas. (2008). Dependent Lindeberg central limit theorem and some applications. ESAIM. Probability and Statistics12 (2008): 154-172.
Bellhouse, D R. (2001). The central limit theorem under simple random sampling. The American Statistician55.4 (Nov 2001): 352-357.
Colburn, Alan. (2009). Central Limit Theorem. The Science Teacher 76.9 (Dec 2009): 10.
Dassau, Kemo J; Hasbun, J E. (2004). Demonstrating The Central Limit Theorem Using MATLAB. Georgia Journal of Science 62.3 (2004): 133-140
Franke, Brice. (2005). A functional central limit theorem for diffusions on periodic submanifolds of R^sup N^. Probability Theory and Related Fields133.2 (Oct 2005): 236
Johansen, Soren; Nielsen, Morten Ørregaard. (2010). A Necessary Moment Condition for the Fractional Functional Central Limit Theorem. SSRN Working Paper Series, Oct 2010.
Notohara, Morihiro. (2010). An application of the central limit theorem to coalescence times in the structured coalescent model with strong migration. .Journal of Mathematical Biology 61.5 (Nov 2010): 695-714
Park, Byeong U; Kim, Tae Yoon; Park, Jeong-soo; Hwang, S Y. (2009). Practically Applicable Central Limit Theorem for Spatial Statistics. Mathematical Geosciences41.5 (Jul 2009): 555-569.
Shashkin, A. P. (2006). On Newman’s Central Limit Theorem. Theory of Probability and its Applications50.2 (2006): 8.
Xia, Hong Qiang. (2009). Multidimensional local central limit theorem of some non-uniformly hyperbolic systems. Acta Mathematica Sinica. English Series25.4 (Apr 2009): 565-580
Yu, Miao; Xu, Shoufang; Ang, Peng. (2012). Almost Sure Central Limit Theorem of Sample Quantiles. Advances in Decision Sciences (2012)
Artikel < 2000
Dobrushin, R. L.. (1956). Central Limit Theorem for Nonstationary Markov Chains. I Theory of Probability and its Applications1.1 (1956): 16
Eremin, E V. (1999). A central limit theorem for linear estimators of measurement results. Measurement Techniques 42.11 (Nov 1999): 1009-1016
Kruglov, V. M. (1982). Central Limit Theorem and Law of Large Numbers in the Mean. Theory of Probability and its Applications26.4 (1982): 3.
Riedel, M. (1977). A New Version of the Central Limit Theorem. Theory of Probability and its Applications22.1 (1977): 2
Contoh Penelitian dengan Topic “Competitive Advantage”. (Update Berkala)
Benjamin T. Hazen, Terry Anthony Byrd, (2012) “Toward creating competitive advantage with logistics information technology”, International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, Vol. 42 Iss: 1, pp.8 – 35
Carlos M. Jardon, Maria Susana Martos, (2012) “Intellectual capital as competitive advantage in emerging clusters in Latin America”, Journal of Intellectual Capital, Vol. 13 Iss: 4, pp.462 – 481
Concepción Garcés-Ayerbe, Pilar Rivera-Torres, Josefina L. Murillo-Luna, (2012) “Stakeholder pressure and environmental proactivity: Moderating effect of competitive advantage expectations”, Management Decision, Vol. 50 Iss: 2, pp.189 – 206
Referensi Artikel Tentang Structural Equation Modeling (diupdate berkala)
Babin, Barry J; Hair, Joseph F, Jr; Boles, James S. (2008). Publishing Research In Marketing Journals Using Structural Equation Modeling. Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice16.4 (Fall 2008): 279-285.
Beaubien, J Matthew. (2000). Principles and Practice of Structural Equation Modeling. Personnel Psychology53.3 (Autumn 2000): 793-795.
Beaubien, J Matthew. (1999). Structural Equation Modeling with LISREL, PRELIS, and SIMPLIS: Basic concepts, Applications, and Programming. Personnel Psychology52.3 (Autumn 1999): 827-830.
List Penelitian Yang Menguji Hubungan Kepuasan kerja dengan Komitmen
2000 – 2010
Darwish A. Yousef, (2000) “Organizational commitment and job satisfaction as predictors of attitudes toward organizational change in a non-western setting”, Personnel Review, Vol. 29 Iss: 5, pp.567 – 592
Khan, S M; Mishra, P C. (2004). Search for Predictors of Multidimensional Organizational Commitment. Journal of Management Research4.2 (Aug 2004): 120-126.
Wang, Xiaohui. (2007). Learning, job satisfaction and commitment: an empirical study of organizations in China. Chinese Management Studies1.3 (2007): 167-179.
Referensi Paper Statistik yang dapat dijadikan rujukan (Akan diupdate berkala)
Algina, James and Olejnik, Stephen(2000) ‘Determining Sample Size for Accurate Estimation of the Squared Multiple Correlation Coefficient’, Multivariate Behavioral Research, 35 1, 119 — 137
Algina, James , Moulder, Bradley C. and Moser, Barry K.(2002) ‘Sample Size Requirements for Accurate Estimation of Squared Semi-Partial Correlation Coefficients’, Multivariate Behavioral Research, 37 1, 37 — 57
Algina, James and Olejnik, Stephen(2003) ‘Sample Size Tables for Correlation Analysis with Applications in Partial Correlation and Multiple Regression Analysis’, Multivariate Behavioral Research, 38 3, 309 — 323
Bonett, Douglas G.(2005) ‘Robust confidence interval for a residual standard deviation’, Journal of Applied Statistics, 32 10, 1089 — 1094
Christensen, Karl Bang and Kreiner, Svend(2004) ‘Testing the Fit of Latent Regression Models’, Communications in Statistics – Theory and Methods, 33 6, 1341 — 1356
Colosimo, E. A. , Cruz, F. R. B. , Miranda, J. L. O. and Van Woensel, T.(2007) ‘Sample size calculation for method validation using linear regression’, Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation, 77 6, 505 — 516
Datta, Sujay(2002) ‘SEQUENTIAL FIXED-PRECISION ESTIMATION IN STOCHASTIC LINEAR REGRESSION MODELS’, Sequential Analysis, 21 3, 161 — 190
Häggström, Jenny and de Luna, Xavier(2010) ‘Estimating Prediction Error Cross-Validation vs Accumulated Prediction Error’, Communications in Statistics – Simulation and Computation, 39 5, 880 — 898
Kang, Sung Won(2007) ‘A Gibbs Sampling Algorithm for a Changing Regression Model with Pooled Binary Response Data’, Communications in Statistics – Theory and Methods, 36 2, 349 — 373
Beberapa contoh penelitian tentang Brand Personality antara lain :
Di atas 2010
Long-Yi Lin, (2010) “The relationship of consumer personality trait, brand personality and brand loyalty: an empirical study of toys and video games buyers”, Journal of Product & Brand Management, Vol. 19 Iss: 1, pp.4 – 17
Angelina Nhat Hanh Le, Julian Ming Sung Cheng, Yueh Hua Lee, Megha Jain, (2012) “Brand extension: using parent brand personality as leverage”, Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, Vol. 24 Iss: 4, pp.599 – 618
Linn Viktoria Rampl, Peter Kenning, (2014) “Employer brand trust and affect: linking brand personality to employer brand attractiveness”, European Journal of Marketing, Vol. 48 Iss: 1/2, pp.218 – 236
Referensi Penelitian Keuangan
- J.HvH. de Wet, (2005) “EVA versus traditional accounting measures of performance as drivers of shareholder value – A comparative analysis”, Meditari Accountancy Research, Vol. 13 Iss: 2, pp.1 – 16
- José F. Molina-Azorín, Enrique Claver-Cortés, Maria D. López-Gamero, Juan J. Tarí, (2009) “Green management and financial performance: a literature review”, Management Decision, Vol. 47 Iss: 7, pp.1080 – 1100
- José M. Moneva, Eduardo Ortas, (2010) “Corporate environmental and financial performance: a multivariate approach”, Industrial Management & Data Systems, Vol. 110 Iss: 2, pp.193 – 210
- Tomislav Hernaus, Mirjana Pejic Bach, Vesna Bosilj Vukšic, (2012) “Influence of strategic approach to BPM on financial and non-financial performance”, Baltic Journal of Management, Vol. 7 Iss: 4, pp.376 – 396
- Gyu-Chang Yu, Jong-Sung Park, (2006) “The effect of downsizing on the financial performance and employee productivity of Korean firms”, International Journal of Manpower, Vol. 27 Iss: 3, pp.230 – 250
- Voicu D. Dragomir, (2010) “Environmentally sensitive disclosures and financial performance in a European setting”, Journal of Accounting & Organizational Change, Vol. 6 Iss: 3, pp.359 – 388
- Mohamad Jamal Zeidan, (2012) “The effects of violating banking regulations on the financial performance of the US banking industry”, Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Vol. 20 Iss: 1, pp.56 – 71
- Katerina Gotzamani, Pantelis Longinidis, Fotis Vouzas, (2010) “The logistics services outsourcing dilemma: quality management and financial performance perspectives”, Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, Vol. 15 Iss: 6, pp.438 – 453
- Ming-Chin Chen, Shu-Ju Cheng, Yuhchang Hwang, (2005) “An empirical investigation of the relationship between intellectual capital and firms’ market value and financial performance”, Journal of Intellectual Capital, Vol. 6 Iss: 2, pp.159 – 176
- Denise Luethge, Helen Guohong Han, (2012) “Assessing corporate social and financial performance in China”, Social Responsibility Journal, Vol. 8 Iss: 3, pp.389 – 403
- Güler Aras, Asli Aybars, Ozlem Kutlu, (2010) “Managing corporate performance: Investigating the relationship between corporate social responsibility and financial performance in emerging markets”, International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, Vol. 59 Iss: 3, pp.229 – 254
- Li Sun, (2012) “Further evidence on the association between corporate social responsibility and financial performance”, International Journal of Law and Management, Vol. 54 Iss: 6, pp.472 – 484
- Dimitrios Maditinos, Dimitrios Chatzoudes, Charalampos Tsairidis, Georgios Theriou, (2011) “The impact of intellectual capital on firms’ market value and financial performance”, Journal of Intellectual Capital, Vol. 12 Iss: 1, pp.132 – 151
- Vicente Lima Crisóstomo, Fátima de Souza Freire, Felipe Cortes de Vasconcellos, (2011) “Corporate social responsibility, firm value and financial performance in Brazil”, Social Responsibility Journal, Vol. 7 Iss: 2, pp.295 – 309
- Seung Hyun Kim, Jae Min Cha, Ronald F. Cichy, Mi Ran Kim, Julie L. Tkach, (2012) “Effects of the size of the board of directors and board involvement in strategy on a private club’s financial performance”, International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, Vol. 24 Iss: 1, pp.7 – 25
- Ali Quazi, Alice Richardson, (2012) “Sources of variation in linking corporate social responsibility and financial performance”, Social Responsibility Journal, Vol. 8 Iss: 2, pp.242 – 256
- Mohammed Al-Hawari, Tony Ward, (2006) “The effect of automated service quality on Australian banks’ financial performance and the mediating role of customer satisfaction”, Marketing Intelligence & Planning, Vol. 24 Iss: 2, pp.127 – 147
- Rihab Grassa, (2012) “Islamic banks’ income structure and risk: evidence from GCC countries”, Accounting Research Journal, Vol. 25 Iss: 3, pp.227 – 241
- Amitava Mondal, Santanu Kumar Ghosh, (2012) “Intellectual capital and financial performance of Indian banks”, Journal of Intellectual Capital, Vol. 13 Iss: 4, pp.515 – 530
- Sandra Cohen, Dimitris Thiraios, Myrto Kandilorou, (2008) “Performance parameters interrelations from a balanced scorecard perspective: An analysis of Greek companies”, Managerial Auditing Journal, Vol. 23 Iss: 5, pp.485 – 503
- Robert Inglis, Clive Morley, Paul Sammut, (2006) “Corporate reputation and organisational performance: an Australian study”, Managerial Auditing Journal, Vol. 21 Iss: 9, pp.934 – 947
- Mohammad Alipour, (2012) “The effect of intellectual capital on firm performance: an investigation of Iran insurance companies”, Measuring Business Excellence, Vol. 16 Iss: 1, pp.53 – 66
- Kin Hang Chan, (2009) “Impact of intellectual capital on organisational performance: An empirical study of companies in the Hang Seng Index (Part 2)”, Learning Organization, The, Vol. 16 Iss: 1, pp.22 – 39
- Sabur Mollah, Omar Al Farooque, Wares Karim, (2012) “Ownership structure, corporate governance and firm performance: Evidence from an African emerging market”, Studies in Economics and Finance, Vol. 29 Iss: 4, pp.301 – 319
- Alessandra Amendola, Marco Bisogno, Marialuisa Restaino, Luca Sensini, (2011) “Forecasting corporate bankruptcy: empirical evidence on Italian data”, EuroMed Journal of Business, Vol. 6 Iss: 3, pp.294 – 312
- Omar Masood, Muhammad Ashraf, (2012) “Bank-specific and macroeconomic profitability determinants of Islamic banks: The case of different countries”, Qualitative Research in Financial Markets, Vol. 4 Iss: 2/3, pp.255 – 268
- Claire Eckstein, Ariel Markelevich, Alan Reinstein, (2008) “Accounting for derivative instruments and hedging activities (SFAS No. 133): Implications for profitability measures and stock prices”, Review of Accounting and Finance, Vol. 7 Iss: 2, pp.131 – 149
Contoh Penelitian ENTREPRENEURIAL ORIENTATION (EO)
Di bawah tahun 2010
- Zannie Giraud Voss, Glenn B. Voss, Christine Moorman, (2005) “An empirical examination of the complex relationships between entrepreneurial orientation and stakeholder support”, European Journal of Marketing, Vol. 39 Iss: 9/10, pp.1132 – 1150
- Shih-Chia Chang, Ru-Jen Lin, Fu-Jen Chang, Rong-Huei Chen, (2007) “Achieving manufacturing flexibility through entrepreneurial orientation”, Industrial Management & Data Systems, Vol. 107 Iss: 7, pp.997 – 1017
- Tianjiao Qiu, (2008) “Scanning for competitive intelligence: a managerial perspective”, European Journal of Marketing, Vol. 42 Iss: 7/8, pp.814 – 835
- Shih-Chia Chang, Ru-Jen Lin, Fu-Jen Chang, Rong-Huei Chen, (2007) “Achieving manufacturing flexibility through entrepreneurial orientation”, Industrial Management & Data Systems, Vol. 107 Iss: 7, pp.997 – 1017
- Gülruh Gürbüz, Sinem Aykol, (2009) “Entrepreneurial management, entrepreneurial orientation and Turkish small firm growth”, Management Research News, Vol. 32 Iss: 4, pp.321 – 336
- Fredric Kropp, Noel J. Lindsay, Aviv Shoham, (2008) “Entrepreneurial orientation and international entrepreneurial business venture startup”, International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behaviour & Research, Vol. 14 Iss: 2, pp.102 – 117
- Giri Jogaratnam, Eliza Ching-Yick Tse, (2006) “Entrepreneurial orientation and the structuring of organizations: Performance evidence from the Asian hotel industry”, International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, Vol. 18 Iss: 6, pp.454 – 468
Di atas Tahun 2010
- Davina Vora, Jay Vora, Douglas Polley, (2012) “Applying entrepreneurial orientation to a medium sized firm”, International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behaviour & Research, Vol. 18 Iss: 3, pp.352 – 379
- Dawn Langkamp Bolton, Michelle D. Lane, (2012) “Individual entrepreneurial orientation: development of a measurement instrument”, Education + Training, Vol. 54 Iss: 2/3, pp.219 – 233
- Fariss-Terry Mousa, William Wales, (2012) “Founder effectiveness in leveraging entrepreneurial orientation”, Management Decision, Vol. 50 Iss: 2, pp.305 – 324
- Juha Soininen, Kaisu Puumalainen, Helena Sjögrén, Pasi Syrjä, (2012) “The impact of global economic crisis on SMEs: Does entrepreneurial orientation matter?”, Management Research Review, Vol. 35 Iss: 10, pp.927 – 944
- Levent Altinay, Catherine L. Wang, (2011) “The influence of an entrepreneur’s socio-cultural characteristics on the entrepreneurial orientation of small firms”, Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development, Vol. 18 Iss: 4, pp.673 – 694
- Véronique Bouchard, Olivier Basso, (2011) “Exploring the links between entrepreneurial orientation and intrapreneurship in SMEs”, Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development, Vol. 18 Iss: 2, pp.219 – 231
- Hakala, Marko Kohtamäki, (2011) “Configurations of entrepreneurial- customer- and technology orientation: Differences in learning and performance of software companies”, International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behaviour & Research, Vol. 17 Iss: 1, pp.64 – 81
Contoh Penelitian Customer Perceived Value
2001 – 2005
Chien-Hsin Lin, Peter J. Sher, Hsin-Yu Shih, (2005) “Past progress and future directions in conceptualizing customer perceived value”, International Journal of Service Industry Management, Vol. 16 Iss: 4, pp.318 – 336
John T. Bowen, Shiang-Lih Chen, (2001) “The relationship between customer loyalty and customer satisfaction”, International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, Vol. 13 Iss: 5, pp.213 – 217
George S. Low, David W. Cravens, Ken Grant, William C. Moncrief, (2001) “Antecedents and consequences of salesperson burnout”, European Journal of Marketing, Vol. 35 Iss: 5/6, pp.587 – 611
Kène Henkens, Monique Leenders, (2010) “Burnout and older workers’ intentions to retire”, International Journal of Manpower, Vol. 31 Iss: 3, pp.306 – 321
Matti Vuorensyrjä, Matti Mälkiä, (2011) “Nonlinearity of the effects of police stressors on police officer burnout”, Policing: An International Journal of Police Strategies & Management, Vol. 34 Iss: 3, pp.382 – 402
Marann Byrne, Aamir Chughtai, Barbara Flood, Evelyn Murphy, Pauline Willis, (2013) “Burnout among accounting and finance academics in Ireland”, International Journal of Educational Management, Vol. 27 Iss: 2, pp.127 – 142