Category Archives: Tutorial LISREL
berisi materi tutorial LISREL
During the last thirty years, the LISREL model, methods and software have become synonymous with structural equation modeling (SEM). SEM allows researchers in the social sciences, management sciences, behavioral sciences, biological sciences, educational sciences and other fields to empirically assess their theories. These theories are usually formulated as theoretical models for observed and latent (unobservable) variables. If data are collected for the observed variables of the theoretical model, the LISREL program can be used to fit the model to the data.
Today, however, LISREL for Windows is no longer limited to SEM. The latest LISREL for Windows includes the following statistical applications.
- LISREL for structural equation modeling.
- PRELISfor data manipulations and basic statistical analyses.
- MULTILEV for hierarchical linear and non-linear modeling.
- SURVEYGLIMfor generalized linear modeling.
- CATFIRM for formative inference-based recursive modeling for categorical response variables.
- CONFIRMfor formative inference-based recursive modeling for continuous response variables.
- MAPGLIM for generalized linear modeling for multilevel data
Selengkapnya ada di http://www.ssicentral.com/lisrel/index.html
LISREL for Windows: Getting Started Guide
by Gerhard Mels : www.ssicentral.com/lisrel/techdocs/GSWLISREL.pdf
TUTORIAL YANG SAYA BUAT :